Sunday, July 15, 2018

Three Birds on a Branch

Hi there,

I was tired of looking at yellow basting thread, so just to see what the finished project will look like I decided to put in the long stitches that outline the diamonds.  Looking good!

I also finally chose the kreinik for the the little bird legs and beaded the last bird on the upper right section of the canvas.   So this section is done!




This leaves the lower right section with the tall flowers to do next, which I will tackle this week.  Shouldn't be too bad since I did the background already.




After this is done there is only one more diamond to stitch and 2 birds and then I should be done with this project.

This has been in my closet for 2 years and looks like I will be able to finish it with only 4-5 weeks of work.  Maybe I should try this again 😊

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment