Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday Progress Report

Hi there,

Those squiggles are "bead bridges" on the black cape.  No kidding - everything about this piece is over the top.



After that,  I went on to finish the jack o lanterns.  She is holding the 6th one and since I have completed the hill, I did the little pumpkins too.

And her hand - there was a brief panic when I couldn't find the cream thread.  I had to double check that I put in 5 fingers.

I then managed to cut the one pom pom I had in half correctly! (As in straight across rather than crooked)  I decided I had ONE shot at the bullion since I'm not sure I would have been able to take it out from the pompom to re-do it without messing it up. And who knows where I would get another one of those?  So the little cat pull toy is done.




This week I am going to do her hair and her hat and move on to the sections that I skipped.  Which are probably the worst and hardest ones!  I do see a light at the end of this tunnel!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment