Tuesday, November 20, 2018

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE !!!


Hi there,

In the midst of a free fall in the stock market I am feeling good about working my stash.  I have just finished Eleven Pipers Piping!  That means one more to go!




Here they are all laid out on the bed.  Awesome!  The 5 golden rings canvas is still on stretcher bars because of the turkey work.




Then,  since it IS Thanksgiving week I thought I might pull out Elegant Thanksgiving.  This is as far as I got - I think I may try and give Rebecca some hair this year and I have to take out the hands because they are supposed to be on top of the basket.  Would love to work on the basket...Lets see how it goes...





 Here's the big picture- don't count on this getting done in 2018 (hopefully 2019).  This is a super time consuming project.  If I can stay away from an Amy Home Study maybe I can work on this.  Who am I kidding - I have 3 of those to finish.  Let's just try not to start a new one!





Have a Happy Thanksgiving

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment