Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Almost there

Hi there,

I'm almost done with my fall basket - just have to do the inside of the sunflower now.  I had to overcome my brain block with the raised fishbone stitch on the sunflower leaves.  Mary Corbet has the best videos on every stitch.  I just had to watch and watch and watch until the lights came on.  Even though the lights came on I didn't take out the original leaves.  After several months they looked  good enough!



Now I'm going to try and finish another Roo Bear canvas - this is the candy pocket on the front of the bear.  I had to do some ripping last night when it didn't line up correctly so this is what it looked like at 11:30 PM.  It might still not line up but I'll check it again this afternoon.  There comes a point in everyone's day when you just need to put it down 😅







No comments:

Post a Comment