Monday, May 11, 2020

Row of Ladies Progress


Hi all,

I'm back working on my Row of Ladies which was to be my summer 2019! project.  I thought I had misplaced the last lesson when I moved but after talking to Ruth it appears she has yet to write the stitch guide for that last girl.  So I decided to try and catch up in order to get ready!

I've pretty much finished lady #3 and have now slogged through half the background.  Let me tell you there are a LOT of beads in the background...and they are cross stitched so have to be done twice.






Girl number 3



After finishing this girl I skipped to the fifth girl because girl number 4's dress is completely beaded and I needed to do some needlepoint for once.  Here she is - I'm switching between needlepoint and beading to keep my sanity!  



Girl Number 5

Stay safe this week

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment