Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Knowing When to Quit

I managed to work on my Tudors project over the holiday.  Last night I was cruising and finished the Jessicas and decided to  move on to the Crescent stitches.  I stopped around 11:30 and checked my work this morning only to find that the crescent that I put in last night was the WRONG COLOR AROUND THE WRONG BEADS! 

I obviously need to quit while I'm ahead.  The first photo is before I put in the vines (last Thursday)




Now they're done - this was Monday



The vines are done and starting the black.  I was so happy to finish the black that I jumped right in on the  Jessicas.  This next photo is from last night - I remember thinking...I'll just finish the Jessicas...



Here's where I needed to just go to bed.  When I did the first Crescent stitch I had the white thread going around the white Jessicas when it was supposed to go around the gold Jessicas.  Oh well- it was great practice!



Almost there - I've already dragged out the small projects that I'm going to finish next.



No comments:

Post a Comment