Monday, August 23, 2021

Strawberry Hearts

I'm working on the BIG Strawberry Hearts canvas along with almost half the country it seems.  Here's my second heart - I skipped the first but will go back to it next week.   There was an issue brought up in the chat room about the amount of thread so I thought I would go ahead and do this heart just to see.  I had plenty of thread so it just be the path that the stitcher took.  I stitched in horizontal rows and had enough.



I'm still trying to catch up on my knitted blanket before the next yarn shipment so I haven't gotten very far on LOVE.  I'm almost done with L and I started the background because that needs to get done as I go along.  The O flowers are done in ribbon so that will be last.  Right now I'm waiting on more thread.



I'm taking the rest of the week off to sit in a hospital waiting room so I'll be stitching on little stuff.  The problem is what to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment