Friday, August 12, 2016

Way Off Base

Hi there,

I'm loving the Olympics especially since most of the time I already know who won so I can watch with my eyes open.   It's a nice break from the political news for sure.  I have gone from CNN to MSNBC to FOX and now am on to Joel Osteen (at least he is positive).  A friend of mine said yesterday..."can't the Olympics just keep going until November?"...  That would sure be nice.

All week I have felt like yelling at the candidates to just GO AWAY.   Sort of like when your dog doesn't want people in the house.  So I pulled out the next best thing - Felting!  Maybe some good stabbing is the ticket :-)






My stitching friends all want me to finish this anyway.  This even pre-dates Lisa's magnets, LHM.

Have a great weekend,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment