Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Better Get Cracking

Hi there,

I've been reading about all the Christmas deadlines and decided it was time to get SOMETHING done about Christmas.  So for the next week it all about getting on with it while surrounded by my
4th of July needlepoint.


This first one is a banner that was a Correspondence Class with ANG.  I was going to put it on a scroll frame but I had 10x10 stretcher bars so am working with that and so far it's good.  Most important lesson so far...COUNT TWICE,  STITCH ONCE!  Already messed that up because as I was basting the left side I was off one thread.  RE-DO!!




These last 2 are for my baby who has a little tree - awesome - the first one is self finishing.  Double awesome.




Got to sign off - my littlest baby is ready to be picked up from the groomer :-)

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment