Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tandem Projects

Hi there,

I am closing in on finishing my first Amy project and and actually doing a little Amy project along with the apples.  Just to reinforce those crescents.  Yuk!  Everybody has something they would rather put off - those are mine (along with bullions- gee, those haven't been done either).

Here's Y...that was pretty easy.  Love the stars.




Here's L with the crescents - still waiting.  Sigh.  Going to have to do them sooner or later.




Here's the Amy Christmas Club project I picked up at the Cookbook class.  So I can practice doing more crescents.


And here's a crescent closeup..I really am nuts.  Oh well.




Today I'm going to work on the background stripes while pondering the crescents and bullions.  Sometime this week will be THE MOMENT I DO THEM.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment