Sunday, July 8, 2018

Summer of Ruth


Hi there,

It feels like I've been working on this canvas for MONTHS, but apparently it's been 2 weeks.   Such is the extent of my attention span.  I have been working on it for about 4 hours a day though without switching projects so maybe that's it.  I'm quite sure it's a record for me.

Here's 2 weeks of work.

Finally finished the background in this diamond! So now I can do the red stem and leaves.  And then the big pink flower.




Upper right section - finished the branch and two birds.  Trying to decide which Kreinik to use for their legs.  I'm leaning towards the one on the middle bird.

And the big orange flower is done!




Flowers on the left done!



Red stem and 3 big leaves are complete.



I am SO OVER the compensating, but today I get to do the big pink flower as a reward.

WHEN I finish this canvas I think I'll catch up on the Row of Ladies II.  I have all my Ruth Mystery Class stitch guides in one binder so it's pretty hard to ignore them 😆

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment