Saturday, November 24, 2018

There's A Video For That!


Hi there,  

I'm still having some trouble remembering what day it is.  Should be Saturday by now. 

I'm still working on Elegant Thanksgiving and today I decided to try picot needleweaving which is how the eggplant leaves are done on the garland.  Good thing I still have an OLD laptop with a disk drive because I needed it.  I spent an hour this morning watching Amy and Kelly do needleweaving so was ready to try it on my own.  Two hours and two attempts later I had 3 leaves.  Oh this will definitely not be finished in 2018!









Here's my practice canvas- kind of messy but I'm getting the idea!




Here's how it looks now after putting it in and taking it out and putting it in again.  Not too shabby!




Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment