Sunday, January 13, 2019

First Finish 2019!

Hi there,

Behold my first finish of the year!  I hope I can accomplish as much finishing as I did last year while keeping up with my reading.  I have an exhausting list of projects to complete and books to read.  I am not an Audible person (even though I have an account).  I just can't seem to concentrate on needlepoint and being read to at the same time.  

Plus, we are preparing to move which means assessing your STUFF which is very illuminating.  Try putting all your stitching in one room and taking a good look. It's almost scary.  I already have a bag of canvases that are moving on.  Marie Kondo, the Japanese girl who is the de-clutter queen says "ask yourself if it gives you joy" when looking at your possessions and while all my canvases are very pretty, not all of them give me "joy".  Besides that,  I would have to live to 110 to finish them all!   

So here's to new beginnings!





No comments:

Post a Comment