Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Motivation To Do Another House


I have my first Valentine House back from the finisher and it's so sweet that I'm ready to finish another!  I had this finished as an easel back since there are more than one.


House #2




Here's the Christmas ornament that jumped out at me over the weekend.  Stitch guide by Lori Carter.





And while I was boxing up my stuff I decided to look at my grandmother's silver and found this candy dish.  I think it shows the strawberries off much better.








 See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and to say that this reader misses your posts! I hope the radio silence is temporary and means you're off having a good time with family and friends. Happy stitching! Meg van den Berg, Easton, Maryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    I so enjoy your blog and keep checking for a new post from you, but alas! I hope all is well for you and that you are stitching something fun and pretty.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete