Saturday, August 1, 2020

Going through my Stash Looking for the Next Project

Now that I am almost through with Happy 4th I've been thinking about what's next.  There's so much to choose from!  Some big, some enormous but mostly medium sized.  It took me a month to finish  Happy 4th so if I choose ginormous it won't be to finish it- just make progress.

There's the Lani bunny collage




The Melissa Shirley hummingbird canvas - the ginormous one- there is a stitch guide.  Well, they all have guides and threads.  Look at the little guy holding it down - better finish him too.  I had to order the evertites so this will not be next up.





I also have a Mystery Hummingbird from Ruth Schmuff but that is not in North Carolina so I'm saved.  My inspiration...out my husband's office window.




Then there's my cross stitch project for my daughter Molly who is now known as Margot - at least it's the same initial!




And another one for Molly who loves cats.  This is one of the group of HAD TO HAVE IT canvases in my stash.  I bought this on sale from Ruth and she wrote a stitch guide.  I actually worked on this last night because the border is tent stitch.






Will probably continue with the little cat in the flowers for now - just to be able to finish something.
Watch,  it will take me all of August!


Stay safe and please wear a mask to protect others.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment