Friday, March 23, 2012

Make New Friends

Hi everyone,

We are back from out boat trip and all in one piece! 

All week I was reminded of the Girl Scout song, Make New Friends.

Make new friends,
but keep the old.
One is silver,
the other is gold.

Well you know how it goes...

Here are our new friends that we made at our first lunch break in Ft. Lauderdale.  I told my husband "I'm going down below to make lunch" and guess who appeared?

New Friends

And when we got to Gasparilla Island we met up with the "gold" friends.

Looking good!

Andrea is a needlepointer!  And Susan Portra student.  It's a small world.

Last night our Royal Palm ANG chapter helped the local girl scout troop with their sewing badge.  They are making needlepoint bookmarks - one to keep and one to give to an  elementary school child to encourage reading.  Here are a few of the photos...




ANG President Lisa teaching needlepoint

Carol Ann who really is a teacher

Happy Scouts!
I am trying to finish my Santa Parade in the next few weeks so will have plenty to post!

Happy stitching,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment