Monday, December 17, 2012

Work Stoppage

Hi everyone,

My friend Mary has stopped asking me when I am going to post an entry on my blog.  I told her you can't post if you're not stitching.  Not only have I not been stitching I put off Christmas shopping and decorating until YESTERDAY.  With everyone coming in for a week I have now put everything away until New Year's. So I have a few photos to show you what Floridians do when they are slacking off :)


Here are Eric and Emily flying to get stone crabs... (I think I stayed behind to nap)



Here's the Little October Witch Angel - love how this is turning out.  Stopped her after Thanksgiving :)



Then there's the partridge from my Melissa Shirley 12 Days of Christmas (you've already seen this)



But, last Sunday we had to take a day off to go up to the center of the state to see REAL ones!   Real ones don't wear beads FYI...


 

And lastly in order to rest up for the week ahead we flew to Useppa Island for 2 days of reading and sleeping.  Yes I did start on the 4th day of Christmas !



And this week we will be thankful for our families and pray for those who have lost so so much.

Merry Christmas,

Linda

4 comments:

  1. I love your MS 12 Days pieces! Who did the stitch guides for these? Fabulous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, The stitch guides are by Susan Portra. The series is available from Needlepoint in Paradise in Naples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a partridge? I didn't know they were so big! How ever could it get into a pear tree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, but if they we being chased by Emily they would manage it!

    ReplyDelete