Saturday, September 21, 2013

Change of Season, Change of Palette







Hi everyone,

This weekend is the beginning of fall.  Down here if there is a slight decrease in the humidity, we call it fall and sure enough it is starting to happen.  At the hardware store they are already selling Christmas lights so I guess I missed out on the Halloween display.  But, we are all in the mood for a change of color palette.  Back to orange, black, purple and lime green!

I'm back to working on my Halloween candies



I'd like to do 2 more this year and finish up the Cat Lady, which has been years (!) on the drawing board.  Susan Portra helped with the tassel




and here's the black cat herself :)


That's quite a talented witch who can walk a cat on a leash!

Have a great weekend!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment