Sunday, September 8, 2013

Christmas Finishes

Hi everyone,

Do you know what today is?  It's the first day of football season and as of right now (and until 4pm) ...ALL the teams are equal!  Can you guess that I'm a Miami Dolphins fan?  Always be positive and upbeat!  I grew up with the '72 Dolphins which unless you live under a boulder are still the only unbeaten team EVER.  We got used to that and as my husband says...those were the GLORY YEARS and they're not coming back :(

We even quote Don Shula aka "Coach" every day when we leave the house  "Let's get the job done!"


Ok, back to stitching.  I have finished up a few tiny projects in the past two weeks so here goes

Melissa Shirley candy cane




Needle Deeva Gingerbread Heart..I have 2 more




I'm going to have them finished on sticks to go in a vase with my other candy canes




And PAT ME ON THE BACK TIME

I finished the next to last Golden Cracker...love the plaid side panels





Here's a close up of the middle.  The big white pearls are stacked beading with a tiny gold bead on top. I took an extra pass with the beading thread through the beads to lock them down to the canvas as they were a little loose.




And as the saying goes....

GO DOLPHINS!

Happy Stitching,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment