Tuesday, October 29, 2013

On Track (Sort of)

Hi everyone,

I am almost done with my Halloween stitching...good thing since Halloween is Thursday!  I must say that having the World Series on almost every night helps.  I had no idea the Boston Red Socks actually have RED SOCKS on their jerseys!

Here is my candy



These really come to life with the beads




And the glow in the dark witch from her cone...great boucle hair.



And I finished the first firecracker



I tried working on my UFO which is due in June but SOMEBODY managed to eat the thread so I had to put that on hold.  Here's what the thread looked like after I reached down her throat to retrieve it :(  My husband still doesn't believe that I do that.  I pull all kinds of stuff out of her mouth... some animate and some inanimate and we will leave it at that.



Off to Naples on Friday for a class with Susan Portra!  Taking rock star Lisa from Accoutrement Designs so hopefully we will get a good seat.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip, cant see what you take from the visit!!

    ReplyDelete