Thursday, January 30, 2014

Brain Un-freeze

Hi everyone,

Have you ever had a brain freeze while following a needlepoint guide?  I have them all the time...I'll be going along just fine and the next day I look at the chart and POW..my mind is in a Polar Vortex.

That happened to me while I was finishing up Joseph's background.  I got the hard part great, but I just could not SEE the second step.  Really,  it was the Bijoux going through the channel that got me!  Then a few days ago, it just was there 5-4-5-4.



Here are some more highlights of Joseph...his lantern



I still have to do the 3D fingers which caused me to stop in the first place

Here's my 2013 finishing that I picked up yesterday..check out the little Needle Deeva gingerbread man heart in with the Melissa Shirley candy canes



Here's a close up




Have a great week!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Just love your arrangement of candy canes and the heart! Looks like your ready for Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy. You are the second person to say it looks like Valentine's !
    And here I thought it looked like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOnderful! Joseph is a work of art! Cant wait to see more! I hope you will show us!

    ReplyDelete