Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Jam-Packed Memorial Day Weeekend

Hi there,

I hope everyone had a safe holiday.  One of my husband's pet peeves is when someone says "Happy" Memorial Day.  So every time we saw a sign or someone said that to us I had to cringe because I knew what was coming..."there's nothing HAPPY about it".  But we still had an awesome weekend.

Starting with Emily's dog show ribbons😊 which are now on my refrigerator.  A long time ago there were report cards up there!





When we got back on Tuesday I went back to work on Putrid Pumpkin.  I am off to Amy's next week for a cook up class so I want to take it and turn it in for finishing.




 Last night I did the tendrils and some of the ooze.





Those beads are worms.

So I hope to finish in the next 2 nights and put it in my suitcase for hand delivery!

Have a great week!!








No comments:

Post a Comment