Saturday, March 10, 2018

Should I read, needlepoint or enter another dog show?

I've been reading reading reading lately mainly because I've had a cold and am forcing myself to stay home.  Here's the first sentence of my new book

Under certain circumstances there are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.

What a sentence...probably most of my friends would substitute needlepoint for tea ๐Ÿ˜€

Here are some photos of my latest and soon to be greatest (Emily already is the greatest)

Can't wait to get this one finished





Melissa Shirley Halloween House #1 (there are 5).  The stitch guides are easy but stitching dark on dark is always hard for me




Kitting up #11 of the 12 days of Christmas....Once I get the gold border in it's pretty straightforward.  Only 2 left!





And my baby..took a first in Agility and then Best in Show



And in case you haven't guessed the first quiz,  I'm reading Portrait of a Lady.  One of the best things about not majoring in English in college is that you have all this wonderful reading to do later on ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: