Thursday, March 29, 2018

Tony Tony Tony


Hi there,

This post will have to be super short since these 2 furry children are waiting for dinner.





It's hard to believe that a week ago we were in class with Tony M!  This was my first class with him and I am doing Cardinal Cradle which was a good pick for me.  I was able to get through the whole stitch guide without stressing out since these Charlie Harper pieces are abstract and there's not a lot of detail.

Mostly what I heard in class was Tony Tony Tony!  We were a needy group!  I have to admit the nest weaving is tedious but the embellishments will be fun.  That's floral moss tacked down.  When I'm through complaining about weaving the nest I will move on to complaining about outlining the leaves.





Here's what I'm working on while binge watching "Victoria" which I somehow missed when it was originally on TV.  This is an orange that goes with the rest of Molly's fruit and will be placed in my one and only Nantucket Basket that I wove (just looked that past tense up)  in the second week of March.  Yes,  there's been a lot of  weaving in my life recently.






And here is egg #2 which just needs it's ribbon flowers now.  Love the sequin necklace around the one chick.




The two babies in the first picture are now crying so got to go.



Have a Happy Easter,


Linda

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for awhile now. Your work is exquisite. I just bought this cardinal canvas and am wondering what stitch did you use for the birds head? It looks like a variation of a sprat head stitch?

    ReplyDelete