Friday, August 10, 2018

How To Do Three Projects At Once


First,  this is what it looks like.  

"Ponder" in the back.  Then "almost finished vacation project" in the middle and what's that up front?  My newest from Ruth. 

No it's not a mystery project.  It starts with a coupon.  Then,  I went to the sale page and before you could blink I had ordered the kitty, threads and stitch guide.  All while completely blowing through my coupon.  Beware coupons when you don't really need anything!




These are the buttons that go in the corners.  LOVE THEM!




Here's the big picture



And the vacation project - I'm taking out the tulips in the right front grass and re-doing them from lazy daisy to straight stitch.  They look too big and bushy to me.


Now I am totally re-energized for the weekend!

Happy Friday 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment