Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Where I Go Off the Amy Reservation

Today I decided to go "back in time" to lesson 1 and put in some grass along the path.  I have resisted doing this because it involves random stitching, but if I am ever going to finish this, the grass has to be done.  There's a lot more to do...but it's started.  Seems like there is grass EVERYWHERE. There's green grass, yellow grass and more green grass...





Then, there was witch #2 with twisted lazy daisy hair.  I have worried about this since I got the stitch guide in 2015.  Tonight I gave it the old college try - 2 hours of it - and decided that I was officially going OFF the stitch guide.  If this looks a lot like witch #4 well I'm going to have to deal with it.  My hair looks tons better this way.  As you can see I started out with french knots and went rogue.  Hey it's better than tent stitch which I guess I didn't need to do.




I'm getting down to the painful part of this project so I have no idea what I'll attempt to do next 😆

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment