Monday, October 26, 2020

More House

 Hi all,

We are packing up to migrate south for the winter and all I have out is the Gingerbread House so I am trying to get as far as I can before getting in the car and taking 2 days off.

Here's today's story...I finished the backstitching on the turret roof and am continuing on down the left side with the background.  I started on the snow yesterday - it's not finished yet - needs random beads.  That wasn't as bad as I thought.  The secret to doing French knots on a stalk and having them look good is to do them upside down.  I still don't like the pink beads around the finial on the left but may need consultation with my stitching friends on that.  Tomorrow I will keep going with the background for sure and maybe some more snow.

There's still a lot to do!


xoxo

1 comment: