Monday, November 9, 2020

Pumpkin Parade

I am still unpacking and organizing after my journey from North Carolina so the Gingerbread House is still under wraps so to speak.  I left the Pumpkin Parade in Florida so it was easy to grab.  Naturally I left the trickiest parts for last....the ribbon on the skirt, the felt pumpkin hub and the gnarly trees!  IN THE CLOSET FOR 2 YEARS!

In the past few days I've done 2 out of the four remaining areas.  OMG folding ribbon is slippery!





The felt was challenging in its own way - 2 circles of felt, basting and embroidery...the pumpkin  now has a stem- not to worry





The last part is to finish the background and put branches in the trees.  Then it would be FINISHED

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Are you using a stitch guide? I enjoy your posts. Your work inspires me.

    ReplyDelete