Monday, June 13, 2011

Copy Paste




Yesterday afternoon on our way home we saw a special "vision" in the sky - a double rainbow.  We were trying to find a "sign" in this.  I of course saw a victory for LeBron James and Dwayne Wade, but my daughter wanted to think that she and her boyfriend are going to be successful in their job search.  I know that the kids will do better than the Heat did last night.

The heading of my blog is Copy Paste which is what you can do with my last blog entry referencing the Heat.  I think the Miami Herald must be one of my followers because they pretty much verbatim lifted my blog entry onto the sports page.  One last thing before I close that door and return completely to flying and needlepoint - Pat Riley needs to PARENT this team back to winning.  Eric Spoelestra cannot do this alone - he looked almost helpless last night himself.

I am going to spend the next week finishing the last Geisha and plugging away at the Creche.  Oh and back to flying lessons, because the wind has died down!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment