Saturday, January 5, 2013

Year in Review

Melissa Shirley Christmas Cracker
Happy New Year,

Like most of you I have been organizing my stash and making long range goals for my needlepoint stitching in 2013.  Wow, where did 2013 come from?  When I started managing money after business school, 2013 was considered a long term bond maturity and now....here it is!

I looked back at what I accomplished in 2012 and thanks to my list (!) I completed one belt, 14 small projects and 2 big projects (the Mod Heart and Santa Parade).  I think that strategy works for me, so look for that again this year.  I would like to work on some of the series that I signed up for...some hard and some easy and try and finish 2 big projects.  I would like to complete the Stitching Club and Broom Parking as the BIG ones and try and make a dent in the Melissa Shirley 12 days of Christmas, the Kelly Clark angels of the month and my Amy Nativity set.  I can't wait to look back on this post mid-year!

Here are some of the projects that didn't make it to the 2012 finish line but will get done in January.

The four calling birds...just needs the cording


And the little October witch...just needs the background and her broom


I have a wide assortment of unfinished projects big and small so it will be fun!

Happy Stitching,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment