Sunday, March 23, 2014

Christmas 2014...A Start

Hi everyone,

I've recently been struck by a sinus infection that is so bad my teeth hurt.  I even went to my favorite doctor, "Dr. Google" and this is not something that I imagined! So this post is under the influence of Cipro and massive amounts of water to try and flush it out!

I have another week until I get back to the Valentine's basket so I'm working on Christmas.  It helps to get this out of the way early to avoid stress :)

Here's one of the Flakes.  It's best to do the background outside in natural sunlight since the snowflake is done in Prisms. If you have used Prisms you know it's hard to see to work with.  Don't ask why I did the scarf before the background since now I have to lift up the fringe in order to stitch it.  I'll just say that I love the wig stitch! Or maybe I was trying to avoid doing the background under the scarf?




Here's the fringe in the wig stitch



And here are the minis for Molly's tree - check those off the list!

Yes, this is Fred





Have a wonderful Sunday!  I'll be sneezing!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment