Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Is This The Year?



Hi everyone,

Is this the year I finish the Stitching Club?  It's a Melissa Shirley canvas of 5 stitching ladies - I don't want to know when I took the class so don't go there.  Here's Lady number 5 with her retro wavy hair done in chain stitch with 2 strands of impressions.  I want to do the Row of Ladies No 2 from Ruth so I have it in my mind to finish this row of ladies first!  I'm about 2/3 done.

Last week I put in the first stitches of Why Fit In.  She looks like she's wearing glasses right now because I haven't filled in the eyes.  It took me a while to make them even since I was stitching upside down!



Her back feathers went faster



Now, I'm not sure if this is a girl bird or not - I actually have seen some guys on South Beach dress like this.

Have a great week,


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment