Monday, December 26, 2011

The Perfect Gift

Hi everyone,

We now have 364 days to go to come up with those perfect gifts for the loved ones on your list.  I wanted to share the gift that my husband gave to me this year.  No, it's not needlepoint (he's smarter than that).

Damaged tail rotor


Hairline crack


This is what was wrapped up under my tree.  Well this is the damaged one so I could see what it looked like!  That crack is about an inch long and you can see through it  (barely)  into the inside of the rotor blade.  He didn't have to tell me what could happen if it opened up in flight. Maybe I don't want to know. Losing your tail rotor is NOT a good thing.  So when you see the pilot fussing over the fuselage of the plane don't get irritated - let them take their time!

Merry Christmas!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment