Saturday, December 31, 2011

Push the Restart Button

Hi everyone,

Resolutions are easy to make and hard to keep.   I reviewed last years and I am making progress on two out of three but I am keeping soup making on the list for 2012.

My new ones for 2012 are:

1.  De-clutter - a big one for me because my stuff is all over the house.
2.  Work more on my photography skills
3.  Have more fun!

I tend to get all caught  up in the things I have left to accomplish and I am going to try and let that go in favor of having more fun and living in the moment.

Right now my "needlepoint" moment is getting some things finished so I can work on some really exciting big projects.  Here is my progress on the Gingerbread Village sleigh.  Another week and I'll have those tacks!




And here is a photo that I took yesterday of Bougainvillea at Ocean Reef.  Yes, it's warm and sunny here.



Tomorrow I delete all those finished projects for 2011 and start a new list for 2012!

Happy New Year,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment