Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wrapped Presents

Raymond Crawford Present Train Car




Hi everyone,

This is my second train car (of three) of Raymond Crawford's Christmas train series.  The presents and the tree were great fun to stitch.  It was my first experience with Memory thread.  It gives a great 3D effect.  Just remember to add a little glue to the cut ends when you finish!  Maybe next year I'll have all three cars finished.

This tree actually looks better than the one in my living room!  Although mine does light up!!

Hopefully I'll be able to post some more Christmas finishing now that I have survived the flu.  Kids bring the flu home even when they're 29.

Keep stitching,

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Aren't his pieces so much fun to stitch. I love how creative you've been with your stitches.

    ReplyDelete