Friday, April 18, 2014

Stuck in the Middle

Hi there,

I'm stuck in the middle of a lot of projects right now and would like to MOVE ON!  Ever felt that way? Reminds me of college when I got the the middle of a term paper and I had to push myself to the end.

I only have 3 more firecrackers - here's the middle of the first of those three.  This is an easy one - the red stripes are ribbon done in Van Dyke - very pretty.  Naturally stars go on top of the blue!





Here's the one just missing the border.  I didn't have big silver stars like in the finished picture so I just sprinkled little ones



And here's the killer.  I need to finish this so I can move on to Row of Ladies II which is coming next week.  I just have this corner left, plus some odds and ends.



I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment