Sunday, December 5, 2010

Art Basel

Caro and Michelle


Hi,

Art Basel draws to a close today and so my oldest daughter Caroline and her friend Michelle (with the colorful hair) return to LA.  They took a break Saturday to see Art Basel from the air and to have turkey sandwiches in the Keys.  Deep down inside, even artists like to take a break from the madness no matter how cool it is!

As we get closer to Christmas it will be harder for most of us to find time to stitch or read (or exercise!) and many of us will want to end the madness of December.  Now we haven't even bought our tree yet (they die pretty fast in Miami) and we are still compiling wish lists, but I know from years past that once everyone gets their 2010 needlepoint ornaments,  they are happy to go shopping on their own after Christmas.  So much for my taste!

Remember to take time for family and make your stitching to do list for 2011 in PENCIL.  I am already signing up for  the Kimono class at our shop which thankfully doesn't start until March so I have time to finish the last two classes I started!  Wow, I better get going.

Have lesson #5 in that beautiful machine tomorrow afternoon.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment