Sunday, December 12, 2010

Keep your Seatbelts Fastened

Well, I enjoy being wrong when the Miami Dolphins pull out a win over the JETS!  A Big Defense goes a long way - imagine if we had an offense?!? Whoever picked Cameron Wake has a big smile on their face.  And it was sad seeing Jason Taylor in that awful uniform.  Plus, I have to admit that I was almost sorry for the Jets fans, because they had to sit through that game in 35 degrees and rain - but then I remembered WHO they were and all my pity vanished.

I  want to show you what you can walk away from if you have your seatbelt fastened, so keep that in mind this holiday season.  This was my instructor on Tuesday night, so I'm sure some part of this will be incorporated into my lessons this week as soon as he recovers his ego (and phone) from this experience.

Tomorrow, I will hopefully decorate my tree - (will last year's lights work?) and start wrapping presents, although wrapping cash isn't too difficult!

I am working on my Amy cat so will post pictures soon.   And,  I will preview the geisha class at Absolutely Needlepoint that starts in March.. they are stunning.

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment